It has been great to see everyone enjoying play on the course, courts and pool. Your Club continues to be a safe-haven within a controlled environment and we look forward to a FUN and safe summer! We are very excited about beginning Phase III, our top priority remains the safety of our Members and employees. Our talented team have developed their own customized set of procedures. These procedures have been developed based on City, County and State regulations and the best available sanitization methods available. We will continue to refine and update our plans as more information becomes available and look forward to welcoming you back!
- Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations throughout the Club.
- All employee’s temperatures will be taken and recorded prior to coming to work.
- Workers will be required to stay at home if they are sick.
- Regular housekeeping practices will be increased and routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the Club will occur.
- Water coolers on tennis courts and golf course will not be available.
- Clubhouse/Dining Operations and Curbside “To-Go”
- Clubhouse hours of operation: Tuesday-Sunday 9am – 10pm.
- Operate at 75% of capacity in three dining areas of the Club including the patio.
- No more than 10 people per table. All tables are 6 feet apart, please do not move any tables. You may move chairs, but not from one room to another. We have exactly the number of chairs in each room that is allowed.
- No standing in any area, please sit at a table.
- Club menus will be single use and disposed of after each use.
- All tabletops and chairs will be disinfected after each use.
- Service staff wearing mask.
- No refills. New glasses will be brought for each use.
Pro Shop, Driving Range and Golf Operations
- Cart sharing is now allowed and we encourage you to ride with your fellow members. If you do not feel comfortable in a cart with another person, please let one of the golf professionals know. Single rider carts are putting a huge strain on the operation from league play, shotguns, operational costs, more cart traffic on fairways and wear and tear of the carts.
- Keys for the carts will be given out in the Pro Shop. The carts will be fully sanitized after each use.
- Range balls will now be available for self-serve. The baskets will be on the rack by the bins, which will have been sanitized. Once you use the basket, please leave the basket by your hitting bay. Staff will pick them up, sanitize and return to the rack. Sanitizer spray will also be available by the bins.
- 4-person maximum per tee time has been lifted. 5-somes are allowed.
- Rakes, ball washers, and coolers will not be available.
- Cart rental hours, 7am-7pm. Tee times available 7am-7pm.
- Range hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 7am-9pm, Sunday, 7am-hour before sunset.
- If waiting to use the range, do not congregate and remain 6 ft. from those who are hitting.
- Please adhere to proper social distancing.
- Cancel un-needed tee time reservations 24 hours in advance.
- Court hours will remain normal and reservations will be taken via the global network website.
- No water coolers at this time.
- Cancel un-needed court reservations 24 hours in advance.
- Clinics/Drills will be beginning June 10. No RSVP required, but social distance rules apply.
Tuesday - Sunday - 10:00am-8:00 pm
Time slots: 10am-11:30am,12pm-1:30pm,2pm-3:30pm,4pm-5:30pm, 6pm-8pm
Pool Kitchen Hours: Tuesday-Sunday from 11am-8pm
- Lifeguards on duty during open hours
- Pool toys like diving sticks and personal noodles are now ALLOWED. No water guns or floating devices. Personal flotation devices for children are permissible
- No more than 88 Members are allowed in the pool area at one time
- No Guests of Members allowed at this time
- Reservations required through Clubster up to 7 days in advance
- Only one gate will be open and staffed for check in
- Children 13 years old and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult
- All Members MUST sign-in
- Adult swim will be during the 30-minute break while the staff is cleaning and disinfecting
- Water will not be available as normal (you may bring your own bottled water or purchase at the snack bar)
- Limited seating available
- Physical distancing of 6 ft. should be practiced at all times, in and out of the pool; however, family members may sit and enter the pool together
- The Snack Bar will only be accessible through the poolside window, please observe floor markings in order to maintain 6 ft. physical distance when in line at the snack bar
- Pool parties are not permitted
- Parents of children ages 5 and under must provide “touch supervision,” i.e. maintaining an arm’s length distance between you and your child in and out of the pool.
- We would like to keep the Patio clean. To help control debris and insects, we ask everyone to please deposit their food and drink containers in the trash receptacles. Absolutely no bottles, metal objects or glass is permitted in the vicinity of the pool. Members are not to bring any outside food or beverages (except bottle water) into the pool area. Coolers and ice chests are prohibited.
- The supervision and safety of the pool area will be strictly enforced. The lifeguard’s primary responsibility is to ensure the safety of all Members. In addition, proper behavior and conduct will be closely monitored. This includes signing-in, proper swim attire and adherence to all pool rules. The lifeguards will address any infractions of the basic pool safety rules immediately with a warning and/or time-out. Continued misbehavior will result in expulsion from the pool and parental contact. Lifeguards are at the pool for your safety and protection and should not be distracted!
- The Club is not responsible for personal effects left on premises of the Club.
- The playscape will continue to be suspended at this time.
- Members and their guest may not enter the any areas of the pool or the Club if they: Have had a fever of 100.4°F or greater in the last 2 days; Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell; or Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
While these weeks have been uncharted territory for us all, it is encouraging to see so many Members using Balcones as a place for you to safely engage with your friends. We are excited to see you all enjoying each other’s company, and we will continue to find ways to be the Club That Has The Most Fun with our events within the parameters that are set for us. Please make sure you have the Clubster app to stay up to date.
Definition of a Club by St. Andrews
“A club is a haven of refuge and accord in a world torn by strife and discord. A club is a place where kindred spirits gather to have and make friends. A club is a place of courtesy, good breeding and good manners. A club is a place expressly for camaraderie merriment, good will, and good cheer. It humbles the mighty, draws out the timid, and casts out the sorehead. And a club is one of the noblest inventions of mankind”.